The Eternal Principles of religion (satya dharma) were revealed at the time of creation. They are summarized in five words:
- Yajnya: Purification of pranic content of the atmosphere through the agency of fire. This leads to purification of the mind.
- Daan: Sharing of assets in a spirit of humility to reduce attachment.
- Tapa: Self discipline, austerities, penance of body, mind and speech for fruition of thy affirmations.
- Karma: Good action, virtuous deeds for self-purification.
- Swadhyaya: Study of Self. Who am I? For liberation.
January 1, 2008 Eastern Europe time 1:52 p.m. while flying to UK
(SHREE as heard by Parvati in meditation)
The ceremony was for you (all).
It is symbolic.
Those gathered in Our Name
Across oceans, on various continents,
Know that the power of Parama Sadguru Shree Gajanan Maharaj is with all of you.
Those who keep the fires burning are always receiving Grace of Almighty Father.
Dreams and visions will continue.
You will feel Our Presence always with you.
Never feel alone.
We have come for this Mission.
We have completed Our Mission on this planet.
Our Words will continue to guide you.
This is the beginning of the New World to come.