Fivefold Path Mission, India.
Ph: +91 999 312 6465
General Information about Agnihotra and Homa Therapy
Watch the demonstration video. (How to Practise Agnihotra)
For Agnihotra Timetables
"When we are born in a human frame, everything that is required to make a human life fruitful is automatically endowed to us."
This is how the great Master, Shree Vasant, began His introductory talk on Agnihotra and Homa Therapy in Sydney, Australia, July 1989.
Shree Vasant continues:
"Be thou perfect as thy Father which is in heaven is perfect." - Matthew 5:48
Perfection is the goal laid before humanity. How to achieve that perfection?
"Be ye transformed by the renewing of the mind." - Romans 12:2
This is the modus operandi. For this transformation of the mind in the direction of 'Total Love' you will find Agnihotra is the greatest material aid.
The Eternal Principles of religion (satya dharma) were revealed at the time of creation. They are summarized in five words:
- Yajnya: Purification of pranic content of the atmosphere through the agency of fire. This leads to purification of the mind.
- Daan: Sharing of assets in a spirit of humility to reduce attachment.
- Tapa: Self discipline, austerities, penance of body, mind and speech for fruition of thy affirmations.
- Karma: Good action, virtuous deeds for self-purification.
- Swadhyaya: Study of Self. Who am I? For liberation.