Donations for Somayag 2010
Since the last Somayag, work has continued at the Go Shala. A new unit for extra cows has been completed. The Soma Yajyna Shala itself has been completed with tiled roof and the eight round houses are currently being finished along with some extra landscaping work. The landscaping work from last year has been largely stabilized: Some remaining work in that area still has to be completed.
Additional projects which we would like to complete before the next Somayag are:
- Construction of a western style kitchen complete with gas oven, modern facilities and a juice bar,
- A fence surrounding the whole place because of stray animals destroying gardens etc,
- Construction of extended staff quarters for permanent staff,
- Maintenance and upgrading of existing accomodation,
- Extension of the solar hot-water systems and stabilization of water and power systems.
- Standard world system for bottling water is Reverse Osmosis. We already have 2 units working. We wish to add one more unit.
For all the work mentioned above, the Yajyna itself and the food for all visiting people, we would be happy to get some support in the form of donations. These donations may be paid direct into the same Somayag account used last year or you may email us for more information.