Fivefold Path Mission has been set up as a Charitable Trust and is a Non-Profit Organization. Therefore, No commercial activities are carried out by the Trust and No commercial products are sold.
The activities carried out by the Fivefold Path Mission are as follows:
1) Maintenance and upkeep of Goshala at Ladvi Village, P.O- Mandleshwar- 451221, Tehsil- Maheshwar, District- Khargone, Madhya Pradesh.
2) Agnihotra and various Yajnyas like Somayag are performed at the Goshala. The details of the Somayag can be viewed on http://www.somayag.org/
3) Various pamphlets, information brochures and informational CDs about Agnihotra and the above mentioned Yajnyas are distributed for informational purposes only.
4) How to perform Agnihotra is taught at the Goshala and also at various places.
5) Homa Organic Farming is practiced and taught to Governmental and Non-Governmental Organization working in the field of Agriculture and Environment.
6) Tree Plantation activities are performed at different places.
To carry out the above mentioned activities, the Fivefold Path Mission has to depend on Donation from its patrons.
Donations to the Fivefold Path Mission are exempt from income-tax under Section 80G (1) (ii) read with Section 80G (4) of the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961. All donations are thankfully acknowledged and the details of income-tax approval order to Fivefold Path Mission appear on the donation receipt.