Homa Therapy in Agriculture
A special configuration of Homa Pyramids is installed to activate a Resonance Point on a Homa Farm. Agnihotra fire along with several hours of Om Tryambakam Homa are performed daily, with more hours of Om Tryambakam Homa on full moon and new moon days. Agnihotra Ash is used as fertilizer and also for preventing pests together with Homa Biosol.
- Rejuvenation of soil.
- Prevention, control and eradication of plagues and diseases in all crops with short and long vegetative cycles.
- Cereals like rice, corn, wheat
- Vegetables like tomato, onion, cabbage, cucumber, cauliflower, beans, potato
- Fruits like banana, papaya, mango, orange, lemon, pineapple, apple, pomegranate, guava
- Nuts like peanut, walnut, cashew nut, coconut
- Coffee, cocoa, cotton, etc.
- Forest trees
- Crops become superior in quantity, taste, texture, color and disease resistance.
- Homa Therapy controls and eradicates weeds.
- Homa Technology is cheap and no agrochemicals are required.
- Homa improves the health of cattle and no vaccinations are required. Homa Therapy improves quality and quantity of milk.
- Earthworms and honeybees are beneficially affected by Homa and they produce more.
- It is necessary now to establish Homa seed banks and Homa farms to survive.