1) Donations to the Fivefold Path Mission are exempt from income-tax under Section 80G (1) (ii) read with Section 80G (4) of the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961. All donations are thankfully acknowledged and the details of income-tax approval order to Fivefold Path Mission appear on the donation receipt.
2) Offline donations to Fivefold Path Mission can be sent by Cheques, Demand Drafts or Money Orders.
3) Account payee cheques / demand drafts should be drawn in favour of Fivefold Path Mission.
4) Please mention the following in the your covering letter;
(a) Your full name, full postal address, telephone number and email address (if any).
(b) Your citizenship.
(c) Your PAN Number for donations above Rs. 5000/- (Five Thousand), as per Government norms.
5) The letter should be addressed and sent to:
Fivefold Path Mission,
‘Shreeniwas’, 40 Ashok Nagar,
Dhule – 424001,
Donation Payment through NetBanking – NEFT
If You wish to pay though your NetBanking Account (NEFT), use the following details listed below;
Bank Name: Bank of Maharashtra
Beneficiary Name: Fivefold Path Mission
Beneficiary Address: ‘Shreeniwas’, 40 Ashok Nagar, Dhule – 424001, Maharashtra, India.
Branch Name: Dhule City
Branch Address: Rajwada Bldg. Lane No. 4, Dhule – 424001, Maharashtra, India.
Account No: Savings 20150280869
IFSC No: MAHB0000010
MICR No: 424014001
After successfully making the NEFT Payment, Contact Us to let us know your payment details.